Artist: Pink Floyd
Released: May 14, 1971
Total Length: 49:38
Label: EMI (UK) Harvest/Capitol, Capitol Records (US)
Track Listing Edit
- Arnold Layne – 2:56
- Single A-side released March 11, 1967
- Interstellar Overdrive – 9:43
- See Emily Play – 2:53
- Single A-side released June 17, 1967
- Remember A Day – 4:29
- Paint Box – 3:33
- Single B-Side to "Apples And Oranges", released November 18, 1967
- Julia Dream – 2:37
- Single B-Side to "It Would Be So Nice", released April 13, 1968
- Careful With That Axe, Eugene – 5:45
- Single B-Side to "Point Me At The Sky", released December 7, 1968
- Cirrus Minor – 5:18
- The Nile Song – 3:25
- Biding My Time – 5:18 (Previously unreleased)
- Bike – 3:21
- The album cover was designed by drummer Nick Mason, and according to him is the only concrete product of his years at architecture school in the Regent Street Polytechnic.
- When the album was released on CD, former Hipgnosis partner Storm Thorgerson had a real-life version of the contraption on the cover made and presented it to Mason. It still resides in Mason's home.
- The weird four-eyed face on the original U.S. album cover was actually an antique bottle opener.
- Relics reached #34 in the UK and #153 in the US.
- A re-mastered CD was released in 1996 with a different album cover; a three-dimensional version of the original sketch drawn by drummer Nick Mason for the initial release.